We’re always on the lookout for talented and team-oriented colleagues
If you have your own idea related to the lab’s theme, please contact me regarding fellowships and grant applications. [email protected]
Projects for students
We have several projects for MSc students. However, these MSc opportunities are available especially if you come from a Danish university.
- Interspecies interactions in Baltic Sea sediments (1)
- The influence of conductive particles released by climate change events on methane cycling.
- Production of valuable chemicals using renewables (biogas, syngas, renewable electricity)
- Electrobiodegradation of toxic and environmentally detrimental chemicals
- Extracellular electron transfer in archaea
- Electromethanogenesis – mechanisms and strategies for engineering