We’re always on the lookout for talented and team-oriented colleagues
If you have your own idea related to the theme of the lab, please contact me regarding fellowships and grant applications. [email protected]
If your expertise is microbial genetics, omics, and environmental microbiology and you’re close to finishing your Ph.D./postdoc – contact me.
I’ll have several postdoc positions available for 3 years starting in 2022. Start dates are flexible, to match the most appropriate candidate.
Here is a link to one of the postdoc jobs on microbe mineral interactions and the online application form.
PhD student jobs
If you’re interested in electromicrobiology, biogeochemistry, and environmental microbiology (with a focus on interspecies interactions), please contact me. I will have several PhD positions available. If you come with a fellowship we can plan a PhD project to suit both your interests within the framework of this lab.
Here is a link to one of the PhD fellowships on microbe mineral interactions and the online application form.
Projects for MSc and BSc students
We have several projects for MSc students. However, these MSc opportunities are available especially if you come from a Danish university.
- Interspecies interactions in Baltic Sea sediments (1)
- The influence of conductive particles released by climate change events on methane cycling.
- Production of valuable chemicals using renewables (biogas, syngas, renewable electricity)
- Electrobiodegradation of toxic and environmentally detrimental chemicals
- Extracellular electron transfer in archaea
- Electromethanogenesis – mechanisms and strategies for engineering