We’re always on the lookout for talented and team-oriented colleagues
If you have your own idea related to the topics we are working on in my lab, please contact me regarding fellowships and grant applications. [email protected]
Postdoc/assistant professor jobs
PhD student jobs
We do not have any PhD positions available at this point in time. If you come with a fellowship we can plan a PhD project to suit both your interests within the framework of this lab.
Projects for MSc and BSc students
We have several projects for master students. However, these MSc opportunities are available especially if you come from a Danish university.
- Interspecies interactions in Baltic Sea sediments (1)
- The influence of conductive particles released by climate change events on methane cycling.
- Production of valuable chemicals using renewables (biogas, syngas, renewable electricity)
- Electrobiodegradation of toxic and environmentally detrimental chemicals
- Extracellular electron transfer in archaea
- Electromethanogenesis – mechanisms and strategies for engineering